January 29 - Noon to 3 PM
BCAF SEMINAR ON LANE MAINTENANCE
@ Kegel Training Center - 1951 Longleaf Blvd., Lake Wales, FL 33859
- The preventative maintenance "Must Do List"
- Common maintenance oversights, and what issues they may cause on your lanes.
- Pattern was great last year, what happened?
- Pattern theory and its evolution to today.
April 29 - 10 AN to 4 PM
Food & Beverage Group Event Catering & Banquet Profitability Boot Camp
@ Sysco Central Florida, 200 Story Road, Ocoee, FL 34761
Tips & tricks to impress your guests with executable banquet setup examples.
- Learn how to calculate the correct amounts of food and pricing structures to maximize your profitability.
- Steps and tools to elevate your group event food and beverage operations and execution.
- Industry experts share suggested best practices about group/ corporate party food and beverage.
- Meet and share ideas with other entertainment Centers along with opportunities
Ideal for Event Coordinators, Food & Beverage Managers, General Manager, Proprietors and/or anyone responsible for making your events more profitable with food & beverage.
May 7th - 9th - 8:30 AM to 5 PM (Each Day)
BPAA 3 - Day Management School
@ Holiday Inn Orlando SW Celebration Area
5711 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, FL 34746